New Christian Starter Kit
This Starter Kit contains everything you need to begin your ‘Spirit Lifestyle’ journey following Jesus and includes:
- ‘Your Spirit Life’ booklet by Aliss Cresswell.
- ‘The Believer’s Guide to Survival′ by Rob Cresswell. This book is written for new Christians or for those who want to go over the essentials and features 6 chapters which build on the practical fundamentals of Christian faith for the new believer.
- Paperback New Testament Bible
- Wooden Coaster / Magnet
‘Your Spirit Life’ pocket size booklet by Aliss Cresswell is perfect for anyone interested in spirituality, those in need of a miracle and seekers wanting to encounter God. DISCOVER:
1. Why bad things happen in this world, 2. What God’s plan is for your life, 3. How you can receive forgiveness and live free from guilt, 4. How to enter the spirit realm safely, 5. How you can be healed in your body, mind and emotions, 6. How we are made to be supernatural, 7. How you can belong to God’s family, 8. How to receive lasting peace, freedom and fulfillment in your life. Prayers are included for the reader to receive Jesus and to receive healing. Dimensions: 17.7cm x 10.8cm, 31 pages
‘The Believer’s Guide to Survival′ is an essential handbook for basic Christian living which builds on the practical fundamentals of Christian faith for the new believer. In this guide, Rob Cresswell uses six physical needs for life to help us understand ‘spiritual foundations’:
Chapter 1: AIR Introducing your new relationship with God and cultivating an understanding and awareness of His presence.
Chapter 2: Water How your new relationship with God needs to be ongoing and find expression in your life.
Chapter 3: Food How the Bible can help you. About the Bible and how to read it.
Chapter 4: Shelter How God is your security and you are a temple of the Holy Spirit.
Chapter 5: Purpose How you have unique gifting and are saved for purpose.
Chapter 6: Community Relationships. How God made us to be a community. How being part of a local Christian community can help you and others.
- Accessible and easy to read
- Practical activations and scenarios
- Helpful questions to think about
- For individual or group use
- Scripture references and further reading
Paperback book (110 x 178mm) :: 96 pages.
Paperback New Testament Bible
‘Whatever Your Past Has Been, You Have A Spotless Future’ wooden magnet that can be also used as a coaster.